Service Engineer (Mechanical)
An exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced growing company at a key time in our evolution.
Widely regarded as industry leading and innovative within our sector we are now looking at a period of sustained growth.
Zepf Technologies UK as a business is focused totally on the design and manufacture of container handling change parts.
The role is positioned as part of the Technical team and will have the responsibility for representing Zepf Technologies on customer premises. The overall purpose of this role is installing and commissioning Zepf products globally whilst supporting end-end ownership of key customer supply needs, this includes but is not limited to;
• Installation and commissioning Zepf UK products.
• Manufacturing and assembling in our workshop.
• Proactive input to any/all improvement activity that drives the business forward.
• Supporting design and other areas as required.
• The role holder will need to be flexible in their approach to the delivery of the duties therein.
• Well developed understanding of modern Health & Safety practices
• 3 years’ experience in a similar service based environment.
• Good communication & interpersonal skills. Successful candidates must also be able to work on projects as part of a team or on an individual basis.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
• Must hold a valid driving licence and passport. The nature of this role requires regular travel to customer sites globally.
Must have a minimum HNC Qualification and have served a recognised engineering apprenticeship
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
• Mechanical assembly skills
• Well developed workshop machining skills
• Excellent diagnostic & problem solving ability
• Able to work flexibly to suit the customer needs
· Competitive remuneration package including;
· Company Car
· Bonus opportunity
Please note that we will only reply to candidates that are being taken forward in the recruitment process.