An exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced growing company at a key time in our evolution.
Widely regarded as industry leading and innovative within our sector we are now looking at a period of sustained growth.
Zepf Technologies UK as a business is focused totally on the design and manufacture of container handling change parts. Workshop Engineers are responsible for the full manufacturing phase of the operation including the interpretation of drawings, manufacturing the parts, assembly and inspection.
- Must work to the highest Health & Safety and Quality standards
- Must Have at least 3 years workshop machining experience
- Must have excellent time management skills to ensure that customer orders are manufactured in line with production schedules.
- Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills. Successful candidates must also be able to work on projects as part of a team or on an individual basis.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Must be willing to work overtime as and when required to ensure customer expectations are achieved.
Must have an ONC / HNC Qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
- Interpretation of drawings
- Manufacture of parts
- Machine tool maintenance
- Supporting other manufacturing tasks i.e. packaging and shipping
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL ONLY RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WE ARE CONSIDERING FOR THE ROLE
PLEASE SEND CV & COVER LETTER TO email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.