Using the same principle as our quick changeover machine parts Zepf UK has developed a unique quick size change guide-rail system which enables repeatable change-overs to be carried out quickly and accurately by all production staff.
Width setting is achieved using a multi positional cam disc to both adjust and lock the guide-rails in place. Each container guide width is indicated by a dedicated colour insert on the positional disc.
For long conveyor lengths one side can be adjustable with the other remaining fixed apart from a short section of changeover RACOP at the subsequent machine infeed. This is to allow containers to be on the centre line of the conveyor to enable the containers to have a good pick at the entry to the infeed feedscrew.
Similar to our other parts these conveyor guide-rails are generally manufactured in 316 Stainless Steel and UHMWpe and are custom designed to suit specific containers.
• Minimised changeover time.
• No tools required.
• Colour coded settings.
• Minimal training requirement.
• Fast ramp up / no adjustment.
• Ultimate performance.
• Drinks / Beverages: Sprirts, Wines, Beers, Water, Soft Drinks, Coffee, Milk.
• Personal Care: Cosmetics, Perfumes, Deodorants, Shampoo and Conditioners, Soaps and Shower Gels.
• Home Care: Fabric Conditioners and Liquids, Bleaches, Dishwashing, Household goods.
• Foods: Sauces, Jams, Herbs and Spices, Vegetables in jars.
• Oils: Edible, Lubricants.
• Pharmaceuticals: Liquids.
• Container manufacturers: Glass, Plastic.
• Aerosols: Anti-perspirants, deodorants, Air fresheners, Hairsprays.
• Guide rails can be installed on most conveyor systems.