Zepf UK is an established engineering design and manufacturing company supplying container handling systems to the global FMCG market across a variety of industry sectors. We have established an enviable reputation for innovation and customer service and we are committed to the continual improvement of our quality and environmental performance. Our Quality & Environmental objectives are reviewed bi-annually at our management review meetings.
We endeavour to achieve this through undertaking the following commitments:
- Develop, embed the processes and systems that ensure achievement and maintenance of our certification to the International standard for quality management systems - BS EN ISO 9001 – and the International standard for environmental management systems - BS EN ISO 14001.
- Develop quality and environmental objectives and targets to support the drive for quality and environmental excellence – these objectives and targets are listed in our Management Programme and shall be reviewed bi-annually at our Management Review.
- Ensure that we fully understand all of our stakeholders’ requirements and meet or exceed their expectations.
- Adopt and apply a Risk based approach to all of our core processes to ensure Right First Time supply of our products.
- Ensure performance review is embedded in our working practices to maintain good design principles.
- Utilise the optimum materials for all our products and monitor the quality of the materials received from our suppliers.
- Monitor and review the performance of our sub-contractors.
- Implement all reasonably practicable measures to prevent pollution and continually improve our environmental performance.
- Satisfy all relevant legislation.
- Promote a positive environmental culture where environmental considerations are placed alongside commercial considerations.
- Aim to reduce, reuse and recycle our waste materials.
Whilst achieving these aims Zepf UK will:
- Communicate this Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of our Company.
- Strive to minimise the risk of pollutant emissions to water, land and air.
- As far as possible, exercise control over the environmental impacts arising as a result of work being undertaken on our behalf by our sub-contractors, suppliers and maintenance contractors.
- Provide appropriate training to our employees to enable them to implement this policy.
- Review this policy regularly.
Zepf UK will endeavour to increase environmental awareness and understanding within the workforce in order to meet the above aims and objectives.
Our General Manager has ultimate responsibility for the implementation of this Quality and Environmental Policy.
Copies of the policy are available to interested parties or members of the public upon request.