Our traditional quick release changepart system is known as "Core and RACOP". Every set of parts comprises 316 stainless steel core components, which become a permanent fixture to the machine, and the RACOP (RApid Change Over Parts) that are the removable coloured plastic handling parts which are custom-designed for a specific container.
The RACOP may consist of starwheels, guides, feedscrews or any other component which form a size changeover part. The Zepf UK design of the RACOP takes into account the ease of removal and replacement in addition to the manual handling of parts.
RACOP can be manufactured from a range of 14 colours of 1000 grade UHMW polyethylene (UHMWPE).
• Size changeover time is reduced significantly as parts are quick release.
• No tools are required.
• No set-up or timing of parts is necessary.
• RACOP parts can be designed and manufactured to weigh less than OEM parts.
• Minimal training is needed.
• Changeover is manageable by all production staff.
• Colour coded and custom engraved parts for easy identification.
• Drinks / Beverages: Spirits, Wines, Beers, Water, Soft Drinks, Coffee, Milk.
• Personal Care: Cosmetics, Perfumes, Deodorants, Shampoo and Conditioners, Soaps and Shower Gels.
• Home Care: Fabric Conditioners and Liquids, Bleaches, Dishwashing, Household goods.
• Foods: Sauces, Jams, Herbs and Spices, Vegetables in jars.
• Oils: Edible, Lubricants.
• Pharmaceuticals: Liquids.
• Container manufacturers: Glass, Plastic.
• Aerosols: Anti-perspirants, deodorants, Air fresheners, Hairsprays.
• Air Cleaners / Rinsers