An exciting opportunity to join a fast paced growing company at a key time in our evolution.
Widely regarded as industry leading and innovative within our sector we are now looking at a period of sustained growth.
Zepf Technologies UK as a business is focused totally on the design and manufacture of container handling changeparts. Designers are responsible for producing solutions that allow our customers to introduce new products to packaging lines whilst minimising production downtime when changing between products. This will involve taking complete ownership of projects from initial customer enquiry through to checking manufactured parts prior to shipping and providing support for engineers during installations.
- Assessing customer requests and providing the best solutions for their needs.
- Carrying out on site survey visits of customer equipment to allow Zepf Technologies UK products to be installed.
- Providing bespoke solutions based on Zepf Technologies UK product range using the latest 3d Autodesk modelling techniques.
- Providing innovative solutions to customer issues that expand our existing product portfolio.
- Taking part in design review meetings with customers.
- Create assembly & detailed part drawings for manufacture.
- Prepare purchase requisitions & bills of material.
- Use CAM software to program CNC parts.
- Must Have at least 3 years post qualification work experience in an engineering design role. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate strong experience of working with large quantity assemblies and machined components.
- Must have a proven, demonstrable and deep working knowledge of Autodesk Inventor software.
- Must have excellent time management skills to ensure that customer orders are issued for manufacture in line with design production schedules.
- Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills. Successful candidates must also be able to work on projects as part of a team or on an individual basis.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Must hold a valid driving licence and passport. The nature of this role requires occasional travel to customer sites globally.
- Must be willing to work overtime as and when required to ensure customer expectations are achieved.
Must have an HNC Qualification in a Product or Mechanical Design Engineering discipline.
- Inventor & Autocad experience.
- Experience in the use of CAM packages.
- Previous experience within the packaging industry.
- Understanding of ISO 9001 systems.
- Awareness of Health & Safety legislation.
- Project management skills.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL ONLY RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WE ARE CONSIDERING FOR THE ROLE
PLEASE SEND CV & COVER LETTER TO email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.